Thursday, March 15, 2012

Short love messages

Did you ever feel like expressing your heart out to your beloved, but in few words? Short love messages are what does the job better. Simple, cute, crisp and lovely these romantic messages carry every emotion of yours. You can use them when you are sending a romantic text to your girlfriend. Pen down a short love poem or short love note in a birthday card if you wish too.

Best Short Love Messages

The internet provides you with umpteen sources of cute love messages. On second thoughts you can write them down too. Another option is to take lines written by eminent poets.
  • “We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly."By Sam Keen
     
  • “I believe that two people are connected at the heart, and it doesn't matter what you do, or who you are or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together."By Julia Roberts
     
  • “Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction."By Antoine de Saint-Exupery
     
  • " In true love the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged."By Hans Nouwens
     
  • " Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart."By Kay Knudsen
     
  • " If I know what love is, it is because of you."By Herman Hesse
     
  • " Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile."By Franklin P. Jones
     
  • " The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched- they must be felt with the heart."By Helen Keller
     
  • Do you love me because I am beautiful, or am I beautiful because you love me?"By Cinderella
     
  • "My night has become a sunny dawn because of you."By --Ibn Abbad
     
  • "In real love you want the other person's good. In romantic love you want the other person."By --Margaret Anderson
     
  • "In my wildest dreams, you always play the hero. In my darkest hour of night, you rescue me, you save my life."By --Bliss and Cerney
     
  • "Come live with me and be my love, and we will some new pleasures prove, of golden sands, and crystal beaches, with silken lines and silver hooks..."By --John Dunne
     
  • "What I do and what I dream include thee, as the wine must taste of its own grapes..."By --Elizabeth Barret Browning
     
  • "I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach..."By --Elizabeth Barrett Browning
     
  • "Take away love, and our earth is a tomb."By --Robert Browning
     
  • "But to see her was to love her, love but her, and love her forever."By --Robert Burns
     
  • Two souls with but a single thought, two hearts that beat as one."By --John Keats
     
  • "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."By --Helen Keller
     
  • "Love is the enchanted dawn of every heart."By --Alphonse Marie de la Martine
     
  • "In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing."By --Mignon McLaughlin
     
  • "We came by night to the Fortunate Isles, And lay like fish Under the net of our kisses."By --Pablo Neruda

No comments:

Post a Comment