Thursday, March 15, 2012

Cute love sms for your girlfriend

If you want to send cute romantic messages to your lover, take a look at the ones mentioned below.
When I close my eyes, I see you. When I open my eyes, I see you. There is nothing I can do without thinking of you.

I can climb a thousand mountains and swim a thousand miles just to see you smile.

You brighten my day with the sound of your voice, you bring so much laughter and love, you are everything to me and I was so blessed when god sent you here for me.

Somewhere, someone dreams of your smile and finds your presence in life so worthwhile. So when you are lonely, remember it's true that someone somewhere is thinking of you.

Sun may rise, moon may fall, but I think my life would never be this nice if I never knew you at all.

Loving you is like breathing. I can’t stop and it’s necessary for my survival.

Love is what I see in, your smile every day. Love is what I feel in, every touch you give. Love is what I hear in, every word you say. Love is what we share, every day we live.

You would find admiration; you would find respect; you would find appreciation and most of all you would find love. I love you with all of my being and I always will!

With the start of each new day, I find myself thinking of you; in the middle of my busy day, my mind wanders and I think of you.

Words aren’t enough to tell you how wonderful you are. Although I am making a small attempt to tell you so, the fact remains that I still love you.

Sometimes, you may argue with your girlfriend for a simple issue which can be easily sorted out through a discussion with her. Now, if you send an I love you sms in this situation, it can help stop the fight within a short time period. Moreover, such an sms will help you rejuvenate your relationship.

It doesn’t matter if you are thousands of miles away from your lover. Distance can never be the reason for not sending a love message to your partner. This is because the technology these days is more advanced; hence, you have a number of ways to send love messages to your partner. Moreover, some of the best expressions of one’s emotion are sometimes possible in his/her partner’s absence or when the latter is distant from the lover.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing these ideas for romantic messages for girlfriend. My friend is looking for something like these. Thanks a lot!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete