Thursday, March 15, 2012

Love sms to girlfriend.

Love is something you can easily develop in your heart but you may not be able to express it quickly through speech. This is when you may use love sms for girlfriends and make her understand how much you feel for her. Given below are examples of lovely sms for girlfriends, which you can use to let your partner know how important she is to you.
If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart; I'll stay there forever.

You may be out of my sight, but not out of my heart. U may be out of my reach, but not out of my mind. I may mean nothing to you, but you’ll always be special to me.

If I know what love is, it is because of you.

For the last 24 hrs, 1440 minutes, 86400 seconds, I’ve missed you.

There are three steps to complete happiness – you, me and our hearts for eternity.

If I could describe you in one word, I would call you my life.

To be honest with you, I do not have the words to make you feel better, but I do have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about, and I have a heart that is aching to see you smile again.

Every hour I think of you, every minute I think of you, every second I think of you, I live for you and I die for you.

When I look into your eyes, I know it’s true; you were made for me and I for you.

Here is my heart; it is yours, so take it, treat it gently and please do not break it. It’s full of love that’s good and true, so please keep it always close to you.

If you see a shooting star, close your eyes and make a wish. It worked for me; I wish it works for you!

Roses of red grow in my heart and they will never wither because they bloom every time I see your smile, hear your voice or just think of you!

Love is not about finding the right person, but creating the right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end, because love is all there is.
I know I am in love with you because I see my whole world in your hazel eyes and your eyes everywhere in the world.

1 comment: