Friday, March 16, 2012

I Love U message

Are you in love? Wondering how to express your feelings to your sweetheart? Then say it with ‘I love you’ messages. The I Love You messages are ideal when you have to say it for the first time to the person you love. If you are feelings nervous and are afraid that you might face rejection saying with I love you messages is a safe option.
When your emotions are strong don’t hesitate to say it to the person before you get too late. Following is a collection of love messages to help you find inspiration in expressing yourself.
  • Anyone can say I love you but only few mean it. You must believe in the saying when you feel it and not merely when you hear it.
  • You are in love when you don’t get enough of one. The more you think of them the more you miss them. The more you miss the more engrossed you become.
  • If I have given the chance to choose between you and heaven, I’ll choose you because paradise is where love is.
  • Love is when two hearts meet,
    You talk the talk and
    Walk the mile.
  • Love is the only wealth that grows with giving and my darling, I am the richest man on earth ‘cause I have the wealth of your love.
  • I can live the life
    Looking into your eyes,
    I can live the life
    Seeing you smile.
  • Love knows no limit
    Love knows no cause
    I just want you to be mine
    And I will be yours.
  • I am in love for sure
    ‘Cause every time I see you,
    I yearn to love you more.

  • You are beautiful, so I love you or is it that you are beautiful because I love you?
  • Love is the one special feeling which can make you smile when you are in deep pain. It gives you the strength to fight against the odds.
  • Love is when the happiness of the other person makes you most happy. When their success matters most to you.
  • Love helps you look at the bright side of life. You smile at the thought of the special one when you are alone.
  • Love me so that I can love you more.
  • Take some time to smile,
    Rest when you are tired
    Love makes life worth living
    It fills it with desire.
  • If you ask me why I love you so much then I have no reason. But then love doesn’t require a reason. It simply happens.
  • I know I will recognize the face of the angel when I die because his face will match yours.
  • My love is a journey that starts with forever and ends at never. I will always love you my darling.
  • No matter how much we try, we can’t stop our heart from loving.
  • When you are in love your heart expands to accommodate the person

2 comments: