Thursday, March 15, 2012

Cute love message

You can choose some of the selected lines from the famous love songs and use them as cute love messages. Browse through the romantic lines listed below and make your choice.
  • “Late at night when all the world is sleeping/I stay up and think of you/And I still can't believe/That you came up to me, and said "I love you.” From "I love you too.” By-Selena, Dreaming of You
  • "I can't imagine any greater fear than waking up without you here. Though the sun would still shine on my whole world would all be gone but not for long. If I had to run if I had to crawl, If I had to swim a hundred rivers just to climb a thousand walls, always know that I would find a way to get to where you are. Theres no place that far.” By Sara Evans, No Place That Far
  • “It was the first time in my life that I had ever felt this way inside and I knew that it was real. It was the first time. Just like a snowfall coming down in June, impossible but it could be true. And I knew that it was real, it was the first time.” By Lil Corey, The First Time
  • “I’ve been in love a time before, but it didn’t work out right. This love for you I can't ignore, I try to run but I just can’t hide, no no. Girl I put my trust in you, I’m not afraid of what my boys might say cause I know that my love is real. All I am asking for is a lifetime is all that I need I’m ready to settle down and give you all of me a lifetime is all that I need don’t ever take your love away, Ill be here always.” By Prophet Jones: Lifetime
  • “Without you my whole world is falling apart and I am going crazy, life’s a prison when you're in love alone.” By Usher: Can You Help Me
  • “Last night I had a crazy dream/ A wish was granted just for me,/ It could be for anything/ I didn't ask for money/ Or a mansion in Malibu/ I simply wished, for one more day with you.” By Diamond Rio: One More Day
  • “Baby I love you, you are my life/ My happiest moments weren't complete if you weren't by my side/ You're my relation and connection to the sun/ With you next to me, there's no darkness I can't overcome/ You are my raindrops, I am the seed/ With you and God who's my sunlight I'm blooming, grown so beautifully” By Beyonce: Dangerously in Love
A simple cute love message would bring a smile on to person whom you hold very dear!

5 Love Facts
1-If it's because of her eyes or her lips or her great body.
-It's not love, it's a LUST
2-If it's because of her intelligence or insight about life.
-it's not love, it's and admiration
3-If it's because she cries everytime u try to leave.
-it's not love, it's PITY.
4-If it's because she makes u forget 2 study and sleep.
-it's not love, it's infatuation.
5-Love - is when you don't know why you seem to be attracted to dat person..
(Love has its reason, and that reason is unknown!)

No comments:

Post a Comment