Monday, March 26, 2012

Good morning sms


 “MORNING”
is a good time to “REMEMBER
all the sweet things &
all sweet persons in your “LIFE
so wake up with your
“SWEET MEMORIES”

! GOOD MORNING!

*;%*;+;*
*;*;%*%
*;/~*%*
\|//
)__(
(___)
FRESH FLOWERS 4 U.
AAPKI HAR SUBAH IN PHOOLO KI TARAH MEHKTI RAHE.
Good Morning...
gud morn.

The first sunlight to touch your face is My wishper to GOD to take care pf you.and to make ur day a PLEASANT 1.GOOD MORNING

Twinkle twinkle lazy star,
kitna soyega uth ja yaar,
up above the world so high,
Sun has risen in the sky,
uth ke jaldi pele chai,
then call me and say hi?

Hi & Good Morning!
Arz hai,
Chai ke cup se uthte dhuein mein teri shakl nazar aati hai,
Tere khyalon mein kho kar aksar meri chai thandi ho jaati hai.
Pani ki bondain phulon ko bhiga rahi hai
Thandi lehren ek tazgi jaga rahi hai,
Ho jaye aap b inme shamil
Ek pyari si subah aapko jaga rahi hai
?GOOD MORNING?

A Morning is a Wonderful Blessing,
Either Cloudy or Sunny.
It stands for Hope,
giving us another start of what we call Life.
Have a Good Morning & Day!

Early this morning God gave me 3 baskets of fruits
- LOVE + HAPPINESS + PEACE OF MIND
and told me 2 share them with peal Dear 2 me.
I’m sharing all with U…

Good Morning!

An ideal day should begin with
a cute little yawn on your face,
A cup of coffee in your hand &
A sms from me on your mobile?!
Have a great day!
Good Morning.

You are my sweet SONA,
I don’t want u KHONA,
I want a place in your heart’s KONA,
Otherwise i’ll start RONA,
Atleast good morning to KAR LONA…….

The Word ‘Hello’ means
H=How R U?
E=Everything all right?
L=Like 2 hear 4rm U.
L=Love 2 C U soon.
O=Obviously,
I miss you!
Good Morning my friend.

How much ever you go away from me,then more my love awaits for u.
I may not speak to you,but my heart will always feel and says u r my sweetest friend.
:)Good morning:)

Zindgi har pal khas nahi hoti,
phool ki khushbu hamesha paas nahi hoti,
milna to hamare taqdir me likha tha,
varna itni pyaari DOSTI itefaq nahi hoti..!
:)Good morning:)

No comments:

Post a Comment